Just thank you to the fans sticking with me, for…it’s been 4/5 years now. Hm. You know I’m just like the most average normal guy in the world, and it’s so cool to know there’s people supporting what I do. So thank you.
Okay so I did a thing….
I went through all of Adam’s lyrics and wrote down ones that relate to the four elements (earth, water, fire, air) and basically 99.9% of them contain at least one line that can relate. I don’t know why I did it but I thought it was pretty cool! I also noticed how many times Adam sings about something to do with stars/space so I might have to write them down too!
I’m thinking of doing one for the sense as well.
Anyway, welcome to what I do with my life!
Me and my friend were super obsessed with Owl City and now we’re sort of over it and we have all this stuff that we never wear/use so we figured we’d give it to someone who actually wants it.
Okay here we go:
- "Owl City Is Sneaky!" shirt (size adult medium)
- Red Owl City “Owatonna” shirt (adult medium)
- huuuuuge Owl City poster signed by Adam Young
- Ocean Eyes Deluxe edition- Owl City CD
- All Things Bright and Beautiful- Owl City CD
- Sparks EP- Signed by Breanne Duren (you can’t see it well in the picture but it’s there on her hand I promise)
- Owl City wristband (the original one from like 2008 or 2009 without the ocean eyes font) ((not available anymore cough cough))
- LIGHTS “gold impact” wristband (also 2009 and not available anymore i dont think)
- Owl City “Ocean Eyes” shirt (adult medium)
- aaaand a really rare poster from one of his secret shows (Atl, GA)
- must be following My blog and My friend’s blog
- reblogs and likes count
- you can reblog as many times as you want you’ll be entered each time.
We will pick the winner using a random number generator on December 20th.
Good luck, hootowls :))))